Go ball-istic! #BTGoal competition
GOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!! From the classic shirt-over-the-head to the more exotic double backflip... a great celebration can turn even the most mundane of goals into something worth writing home about!
To celebrate the BT Sport kick off Jake is offering his followers the chance to win a unique piece of football memorabilia. All you have to do to get your goalie gloves on this money-can't-buy prize is tweet Jake a picture or a short video (Vine or Instagram) of your best goal celebration.
After blowing the final whistle on Twitter next Thursday 1st August, Jake will pick his favourite entry and the lucky winner will receive the most coveted prize of the beautiful game - a BT Sport football signed by Jake.
Make sure you include the #BTGoal tag, otherwise your entry will not be included in the competition - full terms and conditions are below.
What are you waiting for? Get Tweeting!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE #BTGoal TWITTER COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE COMPETITION
The Website: http:// http://www.jakehumphreyofficial.com/ (the “Website”) is the Website of James Grant Media Ltd trading as James Grant Digital (“us”/“we”/“our”). Our registered address is 94 Strand on the Green, Chiswick, London W4 3NN United Kingdom.
These Terms and Conditions: By entering the Competition you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Competition terms and conditions set out below (these “Terms”) without modification. By entering the Competition, you acknowledge that you are bound by the Terms. This is the case notwithstanding any subsequent acknowledgement by you of these Terms.
Please note, any phrase in these Terms introduced by the term “include”, “including”, “in particular” or similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding that term.
Specific Competition Details
1. The Competition: Through the Website, we propose to run a skilled competition to be called #BTGoal (the “Competition”).
2. Competition Period: The Competition begins when @mrjakehumphrey tweets on Friday 26th July 2013 and ends on Thursday 1st August 2013 following the competition closing tweet (the “Competition Period”). We will continue to accept Competition entries until the end of the Competition Period or such other date as we may designate.
3. Specific Entry Requirements: In order to enter this Competition, entrants must (as well as complying with these Terms and fulfilling the Eligibility requirements specified below):
(a) Be at least 18 years old.
(b) Be a Follower of @mrjakehumphrey on Twitter and send @mrjakehumphrey a picture or video and including the #BTGoal tag on Twitter during the allotted Competition Period.
(c) Agree to our judging criteria. The following judging criteria shall be used for the Competition: The Winner will be selected by Jake Humphrey at his sole discretion. There will only be one Winner. The odds of winning depend in part on the number of eligible Entries received but ultimately depend on Jake Humphrey’s favourite choice of #BTGoal picture or video. The Winner will be contacted by @JG_digital via Twitter within 7 days of the end of the Competition Period.
(d) If they win, respond to notification from @JG_Digital that they have won within 24 hours to still be eligible for the Prize.
Only entries which fulfil all of the requirements set out in these Terms (including all the Specific Entry Requirements above, the Eligibility requirements below and the other General Terms below) (“Entries”) will be valid and entered into the Competition.
4. The Prize: One BT Sport football, signed by Jake Humphrey, which will be posted to the winner once the clothes selection and address has been supplied to @JG_digital via Direct Message on Twitter.
5. Eligibility: In addition to any eligibility restrictions set out in the General Terms, the Competition is only open to a person who is not and whose immediate family members or those living in the same household are not employed by us, or any company within the James Grant group or any employee of Very.co.uk, or any of our or their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies.