Jake’s giveaway: Goodwood Festival of Speed
*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Have you got a need for speed? Thanks to his friends at Shell, ambassador Jake has three pairs of tickets to giveaway for this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed on Friday 27th June.
Fancy your chances? Answer the following question for your chance to win...
Who does Mark Webber think will be F1 World Champion?
Simply submit your answer on Twitter using the hashtag #F121win
Terms and Conditions apply:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE #F121Win COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE COMPETITION
The Competition (defined below) is to be hosted on Twitter at ‘@mrjakehumphrey’ and shall be announced via Twitter.
The Website: http://www.jakehumphreyofficial.com/ (the “Website”) is the official website of Jake Humphrey and is currently hosted and maintained by James Grant Media (UK) Limited trading as James Grant Digital (“us”/“we”/“our”). Our registered address is 94 Strand on the Green, Chiswick, London, W4 3NN United Kingdom.
Terms and Conditions: By entering the Competition you accept, without limitation, modification or qualification, that you will be bound by the following and that this is the case notwithstanding any subsequent acknowledgement by you of these Term and Conditions:
a) These Competition Terms and Conditions;
b) The Website Terms and Conditions accessible at http://www.jakehumphreyofficial.com/site/terms;
c) The Twitter Rules accessible at https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules#;
d) All applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to Part 8 of the Advertising Standards Authority CAP code regulations.
These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at our sole discretion.
Interpretation: Please note, any phrase in these Terms introduced by the term “include”, “including”, “in particular” or similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding that term.
Specific Competition Details and how to participate
1. The Competition: Through the Website, we intend but do not undertake to run a competition to be called #F121Win (the “Competition”). The Competition is independently run and not associated or controlled by Twitter in any way. The Competition will be announced via the Website and will then run via the online social media platform Twitter. It will require participants to answer Jake’s question ‘Who does Mark Webber think will be F1 World Champion?’ correctly in reply to his opening Tweet and/or using the hashtag #F121.
2. Competition Period: The Competition will begin on Friday 20th June 2014 via an announcement by ‘@mrjakehumphrey’ on Twitter and will end on Monday 23rd June 2014following the Competition closing tweet (the “Competition Period”). We will only accept Competition entries during the Competition Period.
3. Specific Entry Requirements: Entrants can enter the Competition free of charge via Twitter. In order to enter this Competition, entrants must comply with these Terms and Conditions and the Specific Entry Requirements specified below:
a) Be at least 18 years old;
b) Be resident in the UK;
c) Be a Follower of @mrjakehumphrey on Twitter and send @mrjakehumphrey a tweet with the correct answer using the hashtag #F121Win on Twitter during the Competition Period. All entries must include ‘@mrjakehumphrey’ and ‘#F121Win’ hashtag;
d) Entrants may only submit one entry each and shall not post duplicate or near duplicate entries under the same Twitter account. Nor shall entrants submit multiple entries under multiple Twitter accounts;
e) The Competition is only open to those who are not (and whose immediate family members or those living in the same household are not) employed by us, or any company within the James Grant Group, or Daybreak or any of our or their parent companies, subsidiary companies, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies;
f) The winner(s) must respond to notification from @JGGMedia that they have won within 24 hours to still be eligible for the Prize.
Entrants acknowledge that only entries which fulfil all of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions (including all the Specific Entry Requirements above,) (“Entries”) will be valid and entered into the Competition.
4. The Prize: The winner(s) will receive one pair of tickets to The Goodwood Festival of Speed for Friday 27th June 2014. The prizes or a reasonable equivalent will be posted by recorded delivery to the winner(s) once the addressed has been supplied to @JGGMedia via Direct Message on Twitter or to be collected at the venue on the day. All prize-winner(s)s agree that their names may be made public in association with the Competition if reasonably required. The prize cannot be exchanged for any equivalent including cash. The prize is only available on the date specified (Friday 17th June 2014)
Entry to the venue is at the venue’s discretion. Terms and Conditions will apply on entry to the venue.
5. Copyright: All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to any and all material submitted as Entries to the Competition shall be exclusively owned by or assigned to James Grant Digital for the whole term including any renewals or extensions. Entrants acknowledge that James Grant Digital has the right to edit, copy, alter and use in any way the submitted material as it may reasonably require. James Grant shall have the express right to use any material in publicity materials online or otherwise during the Competition Period and following the end of the Competition Period.